Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Horrible Week

Forgive me for not being able to update properly this week... I had one of the worst weeks in the history of scholastic semesters.

I can't understand how 5 different lecturers manage to drop so much work on us and still manage to look at us without remorse. We've had to give in 4 assignments this week consisting of a 500 word evaluation; several artworks; 2 interactive presentations, which may or may not include a video; a visual diary full of essays, summaries, newspaper clippings and cultural debates; a sketchbook full of mind-maps, ideas, experiments and comments; a networking assignment that involves never ending research and a programming assignment.

So far, we've handed in all but the last two. Thankfully we were given an extension for the last two since they realised we had too much to do in a week. Too bad I'm too sick to do anything properly. My chest feels like someone's been jackhammering on it.

So forgive me for the lack of activity this week... I'll try and make it up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment